Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
As of December 2012, the Sepam 60 and 80 series relays received significant updates. This is summarized below
Sepam Upgrade 5-Commercial launch
New Sepam Features:
1. USB port on mimic front face for all the Sepam range
2. IEC61850 Edition 2 and FTP access (www.tissues.iec61850.com, for more details)
3. Data Log on all applications(limited to 20 records with 15 values each; customer specified frequency)
4. Motor Start Report, Trend only on motor applications
--> Able to store 5 (20 with extended cartridge) reports with 144 second duration
--> Example: a 144 second duration report = sampling frequency of 1Hz
--> Example: a 2 second duration report = sampling frequency of 72Hz
--> Customer is able to choose which values to show in the report
5. 49RMS and 66 motor protection improvement for new motor
--> Possible to more closely monitor the thermal evolution of a motor or transformer for better protection.
6. 78PS improvement (Loss of synchronization, Generator only)
7. Frequency protection low and high improvements- accuracy of 0.01Hz
8. Distributed Generation - Grid Code - LOW_VOLTAGE ride through (LVRT)
9. Extended Memory Cartridge = 2x the memory capacity (on Sepam 80 only)
--> Part number = (MMR120, reference 59701)
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!