Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Don’t miss the latest events, videos, or articles. It’s all in our news bulletin.Sign up now
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
The front display is not responding and it shows a wrench one on the front display.
SEPAM 20, 40, 50, 80
SEPAM front display
The cause is that the relay doesn't have the ability to operate, so it goes into fault mode.
There are currently five known reasons that will cause a wrench 1 to be displayed on the SEPAM relay:
1. CCA6xx is not connected to the relay
2. The relay is configured for an MES (I/O) module and it is not connected
3. A cable is connected to the communications port on the relay and the relay is not configured for an ACExxx module.
4. The terminal strips are not connected to the relay.
5. Major internal fault in the relay.