Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
The Mimic-diagram editor may be used to:
1. Create a fixed bitmap background (128 x 240 pixels) using a standard drawing software.
2. Create animated symbols or use predefined animated symbols to represent the electromechanical devices or other objects.
3. Assign the logic inputs or internal status conditions that modify the animated symbols. For example, the logic inputs for the circuit-breaker position must be assigned to the circuit-breaker symbol to enable the display of the open and closed conditions.
4. Assign the logic outputs or internal status conditions that are activated when an opening or closing order is issued for the symbol.
5. Display the current, voltage, and power measurements on the mimic diagram.