Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Don’t miss the latest events, videos, or articles. It’s all in our news bulletin.Sign up now
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
1. Compatible with the whole range of Sepam
2. Ability to upgrade existing Sepam units to ensure the durability of your assists
3. Ability to connect up to 5 Sepam 20, 3 Sepam 40 or 2 Sepam 60 or 80 units to one ECI850, ensuring a cost effective solution
4. IEC61850 logical nodes and configurable data sets to fit the needs of your SCADA system
5. High performance because the ECI850 is not a generic gateway but a data server dedicated to the Sepam
6. Sepam 80 must have firmware 3.00 or above, Sepam 60 must have firmware 1.00 or above, Sepam 40 must have firmware 3.00 or above, Sepam 20 must have firmware 0526 or above
7. Must have a modbus module for the relay
1. May be used with the Sepam 40, 60 and 80 only.
2. Sepam 80 must have firmware 6.00 or above, Sepam 60 must have firmware 7.00 or above, Sepam 40 must have firmware 7.00 or above
3. IEC61850 logical nodes and configurable data sets to fit the needs of your SCADA system
4. Goose messaging capabilities.
5. Peer-to-peer communication capabilities on Sepam series 80 with Goose messages to enhance your protection and control system without additional wiring.
6. Do not need a modbus module for communications
7. TCP/IP option ref 59754 is mandatory to use ACE850 with Sepam