The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
1. Compatible with the whole range of Sepam
2. Ability to upgrade existing Sepam units to ensure the durability of your assists
3. Ability to connect up to 5 Sepam 20, 3 Sepam 40 or 2 Sepam 60 or 80 units to one ECI850, ensuring a cost effective solution
4. IEC61850 logical nodes and configurable data sets to fit the needs of your SCADA system
5. High performance because the ECI850 is not a generic gateway but a data server dedicated to the Sepam
6. Sepam 80 must have firmware 3.00 or above, Sepam 60 must have firmware 1.00 or above, Sepam 40 must have firmware 3.00 or above, Sepam 20 must have firmware 0526 or above
7. Must have a modbus module for the relay
1. May be used with the Sepam 40, 60 and 80 only.
2. Sepam 80 must have firmware 6.00 or above, Sepam 60 must have firmware 7.00 or above, Sepam 40 must have firmware 7.00 or above
3. IEC61850 logical nodes and configurable data sets to fit the needs of your SCADA system
4. Goose messaging capabilities.
5. Peer-to-peer communication capabilities on Sepam series 80 with Goose messages to enhance your protection and control system without additional wiring.
6. Do not need a modbus module for communications
7. TCP/IP option ref 59754 is mandatory to use ACE850 with Sepam
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!