The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
How to add a connected access point:
1. In the tree view, select either the SCL root element, of the Communication section, or a Subnet element.
2. In the menu bar or in the contextual menu, click Add > Connected Access Point.
3. Set the IED identification and Address parameters according to the settings you need.
4. Click OK to validate the operation
How to modify a connected access point:
1. Select a Connected Access Point in the tree view.
2. In the property view, select an attribute and click Modify in the contextual menu. A dialog box opens, displaying a table with the attribute and their values.
3. Click the Attribute Value column fields to modify them.
4. Click OK to validate the operation.
How to Remove a connected access point:
1.Select in the tree view the connected access point you want to remove.
2. In the menu bar or in the contextual menu, click Edit > Delete or press the DEL key.
a. The connected access point is removed from its sub-network. If there are no other connected access points, the subnet is automatically removed from the SCL configuration.
b. The undo function can be used to go back to the previous state.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!