Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
How to Add a logical device:
1. In the tree view, select an IED element whose type is ECI850 Sepam Server.
2. In the menu bar or in the contextual menu, click Add > Logical Device.
3. Set the fields of the Add Logical Device window according to the rules described in the Logical Device identification section.
4. Click OK to validate the operation
a. A New Logical Device element is added in the tree view inside the ECI850 Sepam server.
How to Modify a logical device:
1. Select in the tree view the Logical Device to be modified.
2. In the property view, select an attribute and click Modify in the contextual menu. A dialog box opens, displaying a table with the attributes and their values.
3. Click the Attribute Value column fields to modify them.
4. Click OK to validate the modification.
a. The logical device parameters are updated
How to Delete a logical device:
1. Select in the tree view the Logical Device you want to remove.
2. In the menu bar or in the contextual menu, click Edit > Delete or press the DEL key.
a. The logical device is removed from its ECI850 Sepam Server.