The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
How to Add a logical device:
1. In the tree view, select an IED element whose type is ECI850 Sepam Server.
2. In the menu bar or in the contextual menu, click Add > Logical Device.
3. Set the fields of the Add Logical Device window according to the rules described in the Logical Device identification section.
4. Click OK to validate the operation
a. A New Logical Device element is added in the tree view inside the ECI850 Sepam server.
How to Modify a logical device:
1. Select in the tree view the Logical Device to be modified.
2. In the property view, select an attribute and click Modify in the contextual menu. A dialog box opens, displaying a table with the attributes and their values.
3. Click the Attribute Value column fields to modify them.
4. Click OK to validate the modification.
a. The logical device parameters are updated
How to Delete a logical device:
1. Select in the tree view the Logical Device you want to remove.
2. In the menu bar or in the contextual menu, click Edit > Delete or press the DEL key.
a. The logical device is removed from its ECI850 Sepam Server.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!