The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
STF2841 can be used for the following:
1. Get information from the SEPAM and ECI850 connected to the IEC61850 network. This can be done manually by keying the SEPAM description or automatically by using SFT2841 to poll the network to locate connected devices.
2. Extract ICD files from the library to build a configuration based on the SEPAM description.
3. Build a CID file as a result of the configuration for each SEPAM or ECI850 connected to the IEC61850 network. For an ECI850, it contains the configuration of all the SEPAM connected to the ECI850.
4. Generate an SCD file for use by other IEC61850 configuration tools. It contains the configuration of all SEPAM and ECI850 connected to the IEC61850 network.
5. Import a CID file into SFT2841 to modify it: for example to add or remove a SEPAM in the IEC61850 network topology.
6. Download a CID file into SEPAM or ECI850 with SFT2841.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!