Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Don’t miss the latest events, videos, or articles. It’s all in our news bulletin.Sign up now
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
STF2841 can be used for the following:
1. Get information from the SEPAM and ECI850 connected to the IEC61850 network. This can be done manually by keying the Sepam description or automatically by using SFT2841 to poll the network to locate connected devices.
2. Extract ICD files from the library to build a configuration based on the Sepam description.
3. Build a CID file as a result of the configuration for each Sepam or ECI850 connected to the IEC 61850 network. For an ECI850, it contains the configuration of all the Sepam connected to the ECI850.
4. Generate an SCD file for use by other IEC61850 configuration tools. It contains the configuration of all Sepam and ECI850 connected to the IEC61850 network.
5. Import a CID file into SFT2841 to modify it: for example to add or remove a Sepam in the IEC61850 network topology.
6. Download a CID file into Sepam or ECI850 with SFT2841.