Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Don’t miss the latest events, videos, or articles. It’s all in our news bulletin.Sign up now
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Steps to retrieve fault recording in SFT2841: (Note: Screen Caps may appear differently depending on Sepam series)
1. Verify communication between PC and Sepam. This indicator is located on the bottom left-hand side of SFT2841 window.
2. Click on "fault recording" located on the Menu bar.
3. Select the desired waveform based on the date/time and then click on the "retrieve" button.
4. Select the save location and click "save"
5. SFT2841 will take some time to download the OPG (fault recording). After the download is complete, SFT2826 must be activated in order to view the waveform capture. Click on "SFT2826 activation" in order to activate this software and view the downloaded waveform capture.