Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
How to retrieve a disturbance recording from a Sepam relay using SFT2841.
Sepam Series 80
Sepam Series 60
Sepam Series 40
Sepam Series 20
Steps to retrieve fault recording in SFT2841: (Note: Screen Caps may appear differently depending on Sepam series)
1. Verify communication between PC and Sepam. This indicator is located on the bottom left-hand side of SFT2841 window.
2. Click on "fault recording" located on the Menu bar.
3. Select the desired waveform based on the date/time and then click on the "retrieve" button.
4. Select the save location and click "save"
5. SFT2841 will take some time to download the OPG (fault recording). After the download is complete, you can use SFT2826 or equivalent to view the waveform capture.
Please see below video for walk through instructions.