Your business issues
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
- This Guard Monitoring with Well Tried Components solution provides an efficient way to build machine safety.
- The documentation provides: wiring diagram, schematic diagram, explanation of application, and the safety reliability calculations. The safety chain solution supports creation of safety architectures with a Category 1 architecture PL c EN/ISO13849-1, and SIL 1 EN/IEC 62061 for the guard monitoring function.
- The safety-related stop function is initiated by actuation of an emergency stop or moveable guard, and is designed to protect access into a hazardous zone.
- Opening the guard is detected by a guard switch, which disconnects the motor starter (stop category 0 EN IEC 60204-1) when either the emergency stop or guard is actuated. The safety function is dependent upon the reliability of the components.
Safety chain solutions provide a template to solve each safety function around a machine, and reduce time needed to create each safety function to meet the requirements of the machine risk assessment.It is possible to modify safety chain solutions with products, based upon your specific machine needs. This allows you to use them as templates when designing machine safety functions, improving efficiency while saving costs. Each safety chain solution contains:
- Explanation of the architecture and safety chain
- Wiring diagram
- Calculation explanation
- Calculation result
- TUV Certificate
- Sistema project file
DifferentiationSafety chain solutions are designed to minimize the complexity of implementing safety on machines. For each safety function around the machine there are ready-to-use or -modify solutions available, for any customers seeking CE certification around the world.