Your business issues are unique
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle
The “Synchronized axes/Sercos/Motion Controller LMC600” architecture exemplifies the optimal solution: one PacDrive controller synchronizing up to 99 servo axes. Alternatively, it can control mixed configurations of servo axes and several robots. A multi-axis servo system with cabinet-based drives and integrated servo modules, an integrated safety solution and an efficient engineering concept are the pillars for designing high performance packaging machines.
- PacDrive 3 is based on proven technology which unifies the control functionality of the PLC, motion and robotics on a single platform.
- With its centralized system architecture, PacDrive 3 is the ideal solution for controlling servo-driven production and packaging machines, as well as material handling equipment and robotics.
- More than 80,000 machines worldwide are controlled by PacDrive 3.
- PacDrive 3 automation architectures can be scaled to configurations with 0 to 99 servo axes or with varying numbers of robots.
- A robotics library is available for integrating all common kinematics, various interpolations, ready-to-use functions for belt tracking, acceleration limitation or vision integration.