Your business issues are unique
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle
Solutions"Synchronized axes/Sercos/Motion Controller LMC106” is an example of architecture for controlling a stand-alone robot economically. The cell consists of a delta, or portal, robot and two conveyors for feed-in and feed-out. The drive solution for the robot is completely integrated in the automation solution of the cell. No additional control hardware is required besides the PacDrive controller. Standard engineering tools and Lexium servo drives can be used.
- PacDrive 3 is based on proven logic motion technology which unifies the control functionality of the PLC, motion and robotics on a single hardware platform.
- With centralized architecture, PacDrive 3 is the ideal solution for controlling servo-driven production and packaging machines, as well as material handling equipment and robotics.
- More than 80,000 machines worldwide are controlled by PacDrive 3.
- PacDrive 3-based automation architectures can be flexibly adapted to configurations with 0 to 99 servo axes.
- A complete robotics library is available, supporting portal/Cartesian robots, delta robots, articulated robots, SCARA robots and non-standard robots. Various interpolations and ready-to-use functions for belt tracking, acceleration limitation, or vision integration simplify the programming.