Your business issues are unique
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Hoisting/Hardwired/Drive Altivar 32 architecture is dedicated to simple and standard hoisting machines. This variable frequency drive-based solution provides a highly compact and simple installation, and is the first step towards automation from traditional relay architectures. Predefined functions allow for quick setup of the variable-speed drive, without the need for high-level expertise.
- Connectivity: Wireless control system (with second transmitter), including display and programmable buttons to control desired functions.
- Efficiency: Variable-speed drive-based solution prevents overheating of motors, while reducing energy consumption.
- A ready-to-use, pre-developed hoisting application with detailed documentation: hoisting functions library, crane templates, Tested Validated Documented Architectures (TVDAs).
- Safety Compliance: Our hoisting solutions are compliant to ISO EN 13849-1, and is easy to certify, protecting people and goods.
- Global onsite support, in virtually any language, by Schneider Electric Hoisting experts.
- Drive-controlled motors architecture to increase usability and reduce energy consumption.
- Optimized Costs: This architecture provides a highly competitive performance/cost ratio.
- Easy-to-use: Wireless control with Emergency stop Ple Cat 4.
- Safety-Embedded: Compliance to EN 13849-1 Plc Cat 2.