Your business issues are unique
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Hoisting/CANopen/ Logic controller M241 architecture is dedicated to crane equipment manufacturers with specialized expertise. It provides an innovative solution for large cranes and special installations that require high flexibility and modularity, to ease adaptations for customization requirements of the machines. It combines logic controller and variable-speed drives with an embedded CANopen field bus for maximum flexibility and simplified installation. The logic controller provides dedicated hoisting functions to increase the productivity of the crane at reduced risks.
- Connectivity: Secure, wireless remote access to your customizable web server allows you to boost market position, while reducing travel costs and non-operating time of the machine.
- Efficiency: Variable-speed drive-based solution prevents overheating of motors while reducing energy consumption. A ready-to-use, pre-developed hoisting application with detailed documentation including: hoisting functions library, crane templates, and Tested Validated Documented Architectures (TVDAs).
- Safety Compliance: Our hoisting solutions are compliant to ISO EN 13849-1, which is easy to certify, protecting people and goods.
- Global onsite support in virtually any language, by Schneider Electric Hoisting experts.
- Logic controller (PLC)-based architecture with advanced functions, HMI, energy efficiency and remote access.
- Machine Openness: Web pages in the M241 logic controller; VPN remote access to the machine.
- Safety-Embedded: Compliance to EN 13849-1 Plc Cat 2.
- Energy-Efficient: Feed-generated energy to all movements, or back to the grid (AFE); power meter for energy audits.
- Wireless control with Emergency stop Ple Cat 4.