Your business issues are unique
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Hoisting/CANopen/Logic controller M241 Safety architecture is adapted to crane equipment manufacturers with specialized know-how. It provides an innovative solution for process cranes and special installations that require high flexibility and modularity, to ease adaptations for custom machine requirements. It combines logic controller and variable-speed drives with an embedded CANopen field bus for maximum flexibility and simplified installation. The logic controller provides dedicated hoisting functions to increase crane productivity at reduced risks.
- Connectivity: Secure, wireless remote access to your customizable web server to boost your market position, reduced travel costs and non-operating time of the machine.
- Efficiency: Variable-speed drive-based solution prevents overheating of motors while reducing energy consumption. Ready-to-use, pre-developed hoisting application with detailed documentation, including a hoisting functions library, crane templates, and Tested Validated Documented Architectures (TVDAs).
- Safety compliance: Our hoisting solutions are compliant to ISO EN 13849-1, which are easy to certify protecting people and goods.
- Global onsite support in any language, by Schneider Electric Hoisting experts.
- Dual logic controller (PLC)-based architectures with advanced functions, HMI, energy regeneration and remote access.
- Machine openness: Web pages in the M241 logic controllers and VPN remote access to the machine.
- Safety embedded: Compliance to EN 13849-1 Pld Cat 3.
- Energy efficiency: Feed-generated energy to all movements or back to the grid (AFE); power meter for energy audits.