Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
- The TVDA is based on the Modicon M221 Book logic controller. It provides a number of simple motor control options, ranging from on/off to bi-directional with a motor starter. The variable-speed drive is controlled via analog signal, capable of operating two motors in sequential mode.
- The system embeds SoLink and wireless pushbuttons for easier wiring. The architecture is open for local I/O expansions, and includes RFID for identification purposes. The system provides machine emergency stop solutions using an embedded safety module.
- The TVDA is well-suited for pumping, hoisting, material handling applications, but can also be used in other machine types requiring cost-effective, yet flexible, control solutions to provide enhanced functionality for simple motor control.
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions.
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options.
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates.
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams.
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation.
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system.
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages.
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring.
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process.
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system.
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products, and extensive functional validation of the architecture.