Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Compact / Modbus SL / HMI Controller SCU TVDA is designed for small to medium control applications requiring few I/Os. The 5.9” HMI with integrated logic controller provides maximum functionality while allowing for easy installation.The architecture includes a variable-speed drive with additional bypassing functionality for staging control, and drive starters for smooth motor operation, reducing mechanical stress on the machine.The system is well-suited for application in the pumping, hoisting, material working, and textile segments, but is also suitable for other machine types that demand control systems with optimized space characteristics.
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions.
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options.
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates.
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams.
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation.
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system.
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages.
- Full remote access for programming, operation and monitoring.
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process.
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system.
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products, and extensive functional validation of the architecture.