Your business issues are unique.
To keep customers satisfied, you need to supply machines that are safer, energy-efficient, and reliable, at a reduced cost, with shorter lead-times. TVDAs can help you quickly build an automation solution, from machine design and engineering, to installation and documentation. Reduce the time needed for design, installation, and commissioning with these flexible, functionally validated, ready-to-use architectures.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
- The Compact / Hardwired / Logic Controller M258 TVDA solution is designed for machines that require performance and robustness. This architecture combines the Modicon M258 logic controller, four Altivar variable-speed drives, motor starters, and four servo drives, all hardwire-connected.
- The system features full remote access for programming with SoMachine, as well as remote operation and monitoring. The embedded Ethernet WebVisu functionality allows user-defined web pages to be designed within SoMachine to generate a web-based, platform-neutral HTML-5 visualization that can be used by common web browsers and smart devices.
- The architecture can be mapped for a number of different applications, and is also suitable for machine types that require a hardwired control system with fast program execution and embedded, expandable I/Os.
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions.
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options.
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates.
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams.
- Device Modules for quick and easy system adaptation.
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system.
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages.
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring.
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process.
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system.
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products and extensive functional validation of the architecture.