Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
- The TVDA Compact / Hardwired / Logic Controller M241 solution is designed for medium to large control applications requiring independent motion with variable speed drives and PTO controlled servo axis. The servo drives can also optionally operate in torque control or speed/positioning mode. The system includes safety for emergency stop and device stop. Safe torque off (STO) technology is used at the device level.
- The embedded Ethernet WebVisu functionality allows user-defined HTML 5 web pages to be designed within SoMachine to generate a web-based, platform-neutral visualization.
- The architecture is designed for material working, pumping, textile, and material handling applications, but is also suitable for other machines types that require a hardwired control system with fast program execution and embedded, expandable I/Os.
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process, from machine design and engineering to installation and documentation.
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system.
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products and extensive functional validation of the architecture.