Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
- The Compact / CANopen / HMI Controller SCU TVDA is designed for machines that require a space-efficient control solution, with the openness and flexibility offered by a fieldbus application. The 5.9” HMI with integrated logic controller provides maximum functionality with easy installation. The system includes variable-speed and servo drives connected to CANopen.
- Full remote access is supported for programming, remote operation and monitoring. For machine safety, the system provides machine emergency and device stop solutions using standalone Preventa safety modules.
- The architecture is designed for material working, pumping, and material handling applications, but is also suitable for other machine types that require a compact HMI controller solution for openness and flexibility.
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions.
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options.
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates.
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams.
- Device ModulesTM for quick and easy system adaptation.
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system.
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages.
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring.
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process.
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system.
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products and extensive functional validation of the architecture.