Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
A simple and standard booster in your building is the first step toward automation, moving away from traditional relay architectures. With a built-in display on Modicon M171/M172, this architecture provides a highly cost-efficient solution, in which a single drive can be used in single- or multi-drive mode
- A complete, cost optimized solution.
- Don't start from the scratch. Use TVDAs to start the application.
- Don't program. Use pre-developed, easily configurable functions and templates to develop your application.
- Embedded pumping functions like cavitation protection, pump stage and de-stage, PID, and others.
- Increased flexibility with logic controller Modicon M171/M172.
- Switching of multiple pumps with a single drive to optimize energy consumption.
- Built-in display provides monitoring capabilities suited to your application.
- Connect everywhere. Built-in BacNET or LonWorks connectivity provides seamless connectivity to the BMS. Remote wireless access - through web visualization - to smartphones, cloud solutions. and the Internet.
- Capable of managing multiple pumps using one drive
- Maintains constant system pressure with PID-, pump stage-, and de-stage-related functions.
- Diagnostic features for easy maintenance.
- Embedded booster and pumps protection using features like e.g. cavitation protection.
- Operates smaller (auxiliary) pumps to maintain lower flow requirement.
- Compact size of the controller and drives reduces the panel size.