Your business issues are unique.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
We offer a powerful solution for boosters with multiple pumps, which require maximum flexibility and scalability, plus a higher level of functionality. One of the key features of this solution is connectivity to BMS over BACnet or LonWorks. Additionally, a combination of power meters, drives, and energy efficiency-related functions makes the system efficient.
- A complete, cost optimized solution.
- Don't start from the scratch. Use TVDAs to start the application.
- Don't program. Use pre-developed, easily configurable functions and templates to develop your application.
- Embedded pumping functions like cavitation protection, pump stage and de-stage, PID, and others.
- Increase scalability with logic controller Modicon M171/M172, using a wide range of I/Os.
- Improved cost-efficiency with built-in display, which provides monitoring capabilities suited to your application.
- Connect Everywhere. Built-in BacNET or LonWOrks connectivity provides seamless connectivity to the BMS. Also, remote wireless access - through web visualization - connects to smart devices, cloud solutions, and the Internet.
- Multiple pump management, using an individual drive for each pump.
- Built-in energy efficiency while maintaining performance.
- Maintains constant pressure in the system with PID- , pump stage- and de-stage-related functions.
- Advanced diagnostics for each pump, allowing for easy maintenance.
- Embedded booster and pump protection, using features like cavitation protection.
- Operates smaller (auxiliary) pumps to maintain lower flow requirement.