Lithium-ion Batteries for Uninterruptible Power Supplies
Schneider Electric’s innovative new lithium-ion battery solutions for three-phase uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs) bring compact, lightweight, long-lasting and sophisticated energy storage protection to data centers, industrial process, or critical infrastructure.
SolutionsToday Schneider Electric offers Lithium-ion battery options for select projects supporting Symmetra MW, Galaxy 7000 and Galaxy VM with broad availability in the second half of 2016. Additional three-phase product line support will be rolled out through 2017. Please contact your local Schneider Electric sales representative to learn more.
- Significantly reduced battery footprint and weight to allow for a more effective use of space
- Double the life and reduced maintenance vs. traditional VRLA batteries
- Reduced cooling requirements
- Improved backup storage predictability and manageability
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Please contact us if you are interested
- Symmetra MW
- Galaxy 7000
- Galaxy VM
- TradeOff Tool,"VRLA vs. Li-ion Batteries"
- White Paper, “FAQ for Using Lithium-ion Batteries with a UPS”
- White Paper, “Battery Technology for Data Centers: VRLA vs. Li-ion Batteries”
- 4 Big Benefits of Lithium Ion Batteries for UPS Systems – and 2 Key Challenges
- Lithium-ion Batteries Are Poised to Bring Big Changes to the Data Center UPS Paradigm