Severe weather conditions cause airports several million dollars in damage each year - in the form of disruption and delays. In order to mitigate the impact of dangerous conditions, airports worldwide need timely, accurate weather intelligence.
Schneider Electric’s suite of aviation weather decision support solutions include industry-leading weather outlooks, location-specific alerts, runway forecasts, and real-time lightning strike data.
- Safer operations
- Schedule more efficiently
- Quickly and accurately comply with governmental regulations
- Industry-leading temperature and precipitation forecasts — the most accurate in third-party studies for the last eight consecutive years — for improved scheduling.
- Custom weather alerts — easily stay on top of changing conditions with exclusive, real-time alerts for your exact location.
- Online consultations with professional meteorologists — get answers to your weather questions within minutes, day or night.
Ensure safer refueling with real-time, location-specific warnings for approaching lightning strikes, plus all-clear notifications driven by the most accurate lightning network
Get help with making tough calls with online consultations with our professional meteorologists, 24/7
Improve anti-icing efforts with optional hourly frost and ice forecasts and alerts