Weather causes approximately 70 percent of the delays in the U.S. national airspace system — costing at least $3 billion a year. Weather is also the most significant factor in aviation safety, causing more than 20% of all accidents. From departure to arrival, and all points in between — accurate weather insight is critical to keeping your passengers and crew safe.
Schneider Electric is the new leader in aviation weather forecasting. From our patented turbulence forecasts, to our new 4-D flight route alerting, these new technologies are helping airlines fly safer, more efficient routes daily.
- Better protect passengers and crew
- More efficient flight planning
- Reduced labor
- Patented flight hazard forecasts for turbulence, ice, and thunderstorms, allowing you to better optimize flight cruising levels.
- Leading-edge 4-D flight route alerting, which monitors your flights in real-time, and alerts you to conditions of concern to you.
- Industry-leading temperature and precipitation forecasts — the most accurate in third-party studies for the last eight consecutive years — for improved scheduling.
- Custom weather alerts — easily stay on top of changing conditions with exclusive, real-time alerts for your exact location.
Avoid in-flight hazards with our newly-enhanced turbulence, icing, and thunderstorm flight hazards forecasts
Quickly and easily determine if the weather will impact one of your flights with our new 4-D flight route alerting
Tap into our team of experienced aviation meteorologists with 24/7 access through email, phone calls, blogs, and online conferencing