Gas processing businesses want a proven safety solution that can help manage risk and hazard, avoid unscheduled downtime, and maximize process uptime. The safety system must have the capability to provide a wide variety of critical applications, including ESD, F&G, etc.
Process Safety Life Cycle
Triconex is the only safety system with the experience and track record in safety and critical control as demonstrated by its 30 years of experience, and 13,000 systems used today worldwide.
- Reliable and secure operation.
- Compliant with environmental and regulatory standards.
- Protection of assets and human life.
- Meet and exceed production targets through maximum process uptime.
- Reliable and secure process safety solutions certified for marine applications.
- Supported by the large staff of TUV Certified Functional Safety Engineers.
- Patented fault tolerant Triple-Modular-Redundant(TMR) controller.
- Top market share leader in process safety.
See more solutions for LNG/gas processing
At Schneider Electric we understand the operational risks and issues. As a partner, we can support you through design, implementation and the long term upkeep of your operation. We accomplish this through our wide variety of technologies, expertise and services. Together we can create the process safety solution that make the most sense for your business today and tomorrow
High Level of Safety Integrity
Triconex systems are designed for use in emergency safety shutdown or other critical application requiring Safety Integrity Level 1, 2 or 3 as defined in the IEC 61508 Standard on Functional Safety.
High Level of Safety Integrity: systems designed for use in emergency safety shutdown or other critical applications requiring Safety Integrity Level 1, 2 or 3
High availability: the TMR system can operate with up to three Main Processors ensuring uninterrupted control
Low maintenance costs: software tools with extensive built-in diagnostics automatically pinpoint faults to field replaceable modules