Port energy solutions
A comprehensive overview of our complete distribution and energy management solutions that are implemented on-shore and on-board in order to build up a greener image of your ports and ships.Read more
Plug in to green power
Supply ships with highly-available cost-effective energy using shore connection solutions.
Discover our complete distribution and energy management solution designed to meet the specific requirements of your ports and ships.Read more
Connect to LV electrical networkA global solution to supply boats with low voltage loads between 500 and 1500 kVA, converting the frequency from 50 to 60 Hz during various construction phases, maintenance or parking boat dock in the environmental aspect. Read more
Learn white paper
Selecting the frequency conversion system for shore connection
24-pages white paper (0,9MB) written by our experts Daniel Radu and Seyba Cissoko, containing:
- A description of shore-side power supply systems for ships at berth, and their frequency conversion requirements
- A review of the frequency conversion technologies (rotary and static) available on the market
- A technical comparison of static and rotary frequency conversion solutions for shore connection applications
- An overview of static frequency conversion performance expected according to system topology Learn more
Shore connection applications and main challenges
36-pages white paper (2,8 MB) written by our experts D. Radu , R.Jeannot, M.Megdiche, JP Sorrel describing:
- Impact of shipping pollution at ports
- The environmental benefits of shore connection
- Shore connection standard and architectures
- Technical challenges during engineering, installation and operation phases Learn more
Shore connection technology, environmental benefits and best practices
24-pages white paper (2,8 MB) written by our experts Daniel Radu and Lorène Grandidier, describing:Learn more
- The air pollution problematic in ports and in coastal areas, and its impacts on human health, on environment, and on the climate
- The regulatory framework in the different regions
- The ship-to-shore connection technology as the most cost-effective solution
- The international standards for shore connection systems design and construction
- The shore connection system architectures
ShoreBoX™ in Port of BergenA flexible, highly interoperable shore power solution enables clean, green and quiet operations in Norway's busiest port.
La Meridionale ferriesA complete shore-to-ship power connection improves the environmental footprint of Marseille's ferry operator.
Inside a ShoreBoXThe innovative ShoreBoX is designed to supply ships with highly-available, cost-effective energy using shore connection solutions.
What is shore connection?Plug in to green power to support sustainable and reliable port operations.