Solving milk producers' issues
Dairy producers must comply with a host of stringent standards in operations ranging from procuring raw resources to delivering final product. Historically milk processing plants have no standard for custody transfer systems until now.
SolutionsFoxboro by Schneider Electric maintains ingredient purity and product consistency by precisely monitoring and controlling the process under extreme temperatures and pressures, flowing into and out of supply lines that must be kept absolutely free of any possible contaminants.
- Unmatched precision of milk loading and unloading measurement without skips or stalls
- Improved cost accountability during custody transfers or fiscal metering
- Reduced maintenance
- Significant savings over alternative technologies
- Fastest response time, ideal for fast batching and filling
- Dual-phase performance, eliminating loss due to shrink