Prefabricated Modular data centers
Using the Google paradigm to make things easier for data center operators.Learn more
Quickly deploying a data center that has predictable performance, while maintaining true flexibility and scalability can be challenging. You need to be able to quickly add power, cooling, or IT infrastructure, but can struggle with the constraints of location, timing, and finances.
Digital disruption caused by cloud computing, social networks, big data and the explosive growth of mobile data means that we need new approaches to the way we design and build data centers.
This white paper provides a quantitative TCO analysis of the pre-assembled and traditional built-out architectures, and illustrates the key drivers of both the capex and opex savings of the improved architecture.Read more
Prefabricated data center solutions for the planning, designing and building of data centers, offer significant advantages over the traditional way of building data centers.Learn more
Predictable, flexible and fast to deploy, Schneider Electric prefabricated data center solutions can solve the business challenges associated with traditional data center designs.
Prefabricated data center modules are comprised of power skids and modules, cooling and hydronics modules, and IT modules. These building blocks combine to deliver increased capacity for your existing infrastructure which is deployed quickly with predictable performance and can be scaled as needed.
- Pre-engineered and wired with integrated hardware and software
- Manufactured and tested in a factory
- Arrives on-site ready to deploy quickly and easily
- Multiple form factors and power ranges
- Building blocks used together to form a data center solution
- Proven experience in prefabrication
- Broad offer of customizable prefabricated building blocks
- Global capabilities including supply chain, design, applications and engineering support
- StruxureWare for Data Centers is our award winning DCIM software suite
- Extensive library of prefabricated data center reference designs available