Schneider Electric's enterprise-level, cloud-based sustainability and energy management application gives you instant and secure access to energy and environmental information for your enterprise. From enterprise metrics to granular site data, EcoStruxure™ Resource Advisor (formerly known as Resource Advisor) provides essential data to improve your energy and sustainability programs.
EcoStruxure Resource Advisor makes energy and sustainability data visible, enabling efficiency opportunities. Results include lower energy spend, reduced consumption, faster reporting and analysis, and increased collaboration.
Named a “Leader” in Verdantix Green Quadrant Sustainability Management Software, EcoStruxure Resource Advisor is an easy-to-use application that manages enterprise monthly energy and sustainability data, and detailed site interval data, ensuring you have the data you need, when you need it. More than 4,500 clients use EcoStruxure Resource Advisor to manage more than 300,000 sites, representing $30 billion in annual energy spend, and 40 million metric tons of carbon.
Get more out of your data, by adding our energy and sustainability experts to your team.
- Analyze energy use and spend: See cost and consumption at the micro and macro level to find efficiency opportunities.
- Manage performance metrics and benchmark data: Benchmark facilities to identify outliers using normalized data.
- Integration: Integrate new and legacy systems to ensure data is shared securely to increase efficiency.
- Track carbon, water, waste and other environmental footprints: Report on savings, cost avoidance, current and past performance.
- Share results with key stakeholders: Enhance communication, collaboration and engagement through easily accessed reports.
- Monitor energy and carbon markets: Our Energy analysts provide key futures market and energy index points to ensure you are well informed of any risks.
- Track utility budgets and invoices: Ensure budgets are accurate, monitor savings from energy supply initiatives.