Faced with growing resource challenges and greater bottom line responsibilities, those who manage large enterprise buildings need a comprehensive building management system with powerful and flexible software to optimize energy consumption, manage and leverage building data, and provide anytime, anywhere access to information.
EcoStruxure™ Building Operation (formerly know as StruxureWare Building Operation) software provides integrated monitoring, control and management of energy, HVAC systems, lighting and fire safety systems. It is a centralized system with scalability from a single building to a global enterprise.
- Save personnel time and resources
- Simplify day-to-day operations
- Turn data into actionable information
- Monitor your entire enterprise through a single, robust and user-friendly interface
- Gain additional insight with EcoStruxure™ Energy Expert (formerly known as Power Manager)
- Centralized system with distributed intelligence
- Advanced user features to meet specific needs, roles and preferences
- Easy-to-use; robust functionality leveraging existing investments
- Part of an integrated enterprise to optimize efficiency across multiple domains of your business
Software application features
Simplify day-to-day operations
Optimize the efficiencies of your buildings with user-friendly functionality, like drag-and-drop trending, one-click reporting, interactive graphics, calendar-like scheduling and easy-to-use alarms.
Personalize your workspace
The modern user interface can be organized by individual users to suit their needs, and these preferences follow them regardless of where they log in. Manage access to information at the job function or individual level for added security and accountability.
Access information anytime, anywhere
A fully functioning user interface operates on a standard web browser for access to information 24/7. Robust mobile apps provide portable user interface to view information and manage facilities on the go.
- Monitor and manage building performance on one network
- Easily turns data into actionable intelligence
- Unique, scalable architecture
- Native open protocols and third party systems integration
- Future ready; leverage current BMS investment
- Transition to SmartStruxure solution support and tools