Request a demoSee our award winning resource advisor software Platform in action. Request now
Contact usOur energy and sustainability experts are ready to assist you in building a sustainability strategy today! Contact now
Learn moreSee expert perspectives on energy and sustainability strategy and implementation. Learn more
Our partnership with SAC
Schneider Electric developed the technology platform used by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC) Higg Index to help organizations standardize on measuring and evaluating the environmental performance of apparel products at all levels.
We share your passion for corporate sustainability
CEO Jean-Pasal Tricoire shares his thoughts on sustainability.
Corporate sustainability solutionsSolutions to deliver projects that meet sustainability goals.
Sustainability strategyStrategies uniquely tailored to match client sustainability goals with clear and focused plans for success. Find Out More
Portfolio optimizationWe help clients deploy initiatives to make processes, facilities and supplier relationships more sustainable. Find Out More
Sustainability reportingWe help clients navigate complex global requirements to improve stakeholder relations and operating efficiency. Find Out More
Sustainablity compliance managementOur experts provide detailed recommendations and track progress to ensure compliance requirements are met. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Develop a sustainability strategy We deliver comprehensive strategies that help customers understand where they are today and help them achieve their goals of tomorrow.
- Deliver efficiency and sustain results Our solutions help clients reach their sustainability goals by reducing energy usage. We continue to monitor results and guarantee progress and continue to deploy new efficiencies.
- 84% of CEOs report sustainability is now discussed at the board level.
- 76% of CEOs believe sustainability embedded into core businesses will drive revenue growth and new opportunities.
- 93% of CEOs believe measuring an organization’s total impact leads to better decisions and a stronger reputation with than using financial reporting alone.
- Since 2006, companies listed on the Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index (CDLI) delivered more than double the return of the Global 500.