As a supplier, your primary job is protecting your inventory. Not only do you need an automated solution to control, monitor and report on what leaves the terminal, but also one that does the same when product arrives.
Schneider Electric solutions allow you to manage credit limits and product allocations for customers and trading partners, at proprietary and third-party terminals. We offer the only solution that automates aggregation, translation, and delivery of inventory- and pipeline-related data from proprietary and third-party networks, with no manual data gathering or entry required.
- Authorize or deny a customer trying to load fuel at a terminal, based on pre-defined controls, reducing risk of credit losses and inventory runs.
- Flexibly manage your business the way you need to, by customers or groups of customers, by terminal or across terminals.
- An instant, updated view of rack demand helps you manage supply, and recognize new sales opportunities.
- Enhance decisions enterprise-wide with digitally-shared insight.
- Reduce inefficient processes, such as manual data gathering and entry.
- Standardize data delivered from disparate sources for better visibility and easier integration with your existing infrastructure.
- The industry’s first automated inventory data gathering system for downstream petroleum.
- Proactive alerts sent via email or mobile device notify you when an allocation is nearing a specified percentage of exhaustion, allowing you to fix potential issues before a limit is reached.
- Real-time electronic bills of lading (eBOLs) are available within minutes of loading — expediting customer invoicing.
- Our protocol was developed by industry majors and is supported by more than 95% of the terminal automation systems on the market.
Improve customer service
Share real-time allocation balances, terminal outages, and low-level supply warnings through a powerful customer touch point.
Optimize margins and sales
with highly accurate, real-time supply and pricing information, clearly displayed to help you capitalize on opportunities.
Increase operational efficiencies
automate inventory and pipeline data management with the first solution of it’s kind in the industry.