Mastering the environment for maximum comfort and efficiency
• PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC hosts a myriad of events ranging from major concert tours to family shows on ice, all of which require unique optimal conditions.
• Switching from a basketball court to an ice hockey rink, and then to a stage show with special smoke effects, can be much easier with the right tools.
Efficiency and Reliability with EcoStruxure
Apps, Analytics & Services : Resource Advisor
• Schneider Electric’s Building Management System (BMS) helps PNC Arena master its environment by allowing full control and automation of all the HVAC components: fans, motors, the air intake and outtake, humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
• BMS allows for real-time, precise monitoring of the arena, and for changes to be automated through the push of a button.
• It contributes to creating the optimal conditions that meet the requirements of the NHL or the NCAA, and helps cut down on energy costs by managing energy more wisely.
• 770,000 square feet
• 65+ events hosted annually
• A fully controlled and automated environment.
• Not a single game cancelled due to poor playing conditions
• A $300,000 decrease in utility bills over 6 years is credited mostly to Schneider Electric’s BMS
Get all the latest
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing to updates from Schneider Electric.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!
Nos conseillers sont disponibles pour répondre à vos questions de 8h00 à 18h00 du lundi au vendredi